1. BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO LIVE BELOW THEIR MEANS FOR THEY SHALL HAVE MONEY FOR INVESTMENT
So, ever heard the expression, “Live within your means”? This is what it means, if you earn 100,000 then let your expenses be 100,000… if you do that, there won’t be any money for investment and ‘Broke’ shall be your name. So, live below your means and make provision for investments.
2. BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO HUNGER FOR FINANCIAL KNOWLEDGE FOR THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS SHALL BE SATISFIED WITH PLENTY CASH
It doesn’t matter how much you earn, if you don’t aggressively pursue the knowledge of how money works and invest in your financial education, you shall wake up one day and wonder where all the money went. Why do you think people retire after working with big companies and end up almost wretched after a few years, they never sought the knowledge of how money works.
3. BLESSED ARE YOU WHEN MEN DESPISE YOU FOR INVESTING RATHER THAN BUYING THE LATEST iPHONE, REJOICE AND BE GLAD FOR IN THE LAST DAYS OF OLD AGE, YOU SHALL LOUNGE AND THEY SHALL BEG THEIR CHILDREN FOR MONEY
No long talk, the statement is self-explanatory. You better delay gratification and remember that your strength will not last forever. It is better to be without money when you are young than when you are old.
4. BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO KNOW THAT GETTING A DEGREE IN A UNIVERSITY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THEY’LL BE RICH, FOR THEY SHALL BE SAVED FROM FRUSTRATION
If you like, get all the fancy degrees and title; BSc, MSc, PhD, MD, CNN, BBC, PHARM, Llb, Engr, and you don’t get a Financial Education, ‘’Weh Don Ma”, “Weh Don Sir”, Frustration is what you shall face. There are 3 kinds of Education, you better get all 3.
a) Academic (How to read and Write)
b) Professional (How to be competent in a field)
c) Financial (How money works)
5. BLESSED ARE THE DIVERSIFIED INVESTORS FOR THEIR RIVERS OF MONEY SHALL NEVER RUN DRY
You should have at least four sources of income. If you get money from one source, if that tap stops flowing, you’re in trouble. Diversify your investments.
6. BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO LET BUDGETING AND OBJECTIVITY GUIDE THEIR SPENDING, FOR MORE MONEY SHALL BE ATTRACTED TO THEM
Some people believe budgeting should be reserved for when the money starts coming in millions. How you treat 10 Naira is exactly how you will treat 10 million Naira. Money has a way of recognizing those who respect it. Try treating the little you have with objectivity and watch more money come to you.
If you don’t have a personal budget, you really shouldn’t have an opinion about the country’s budget, Period!!!
7. BLESSED ARE THE INVESTORS, FOR THEY OWN NOTHING BUT HAVE EVERYTHING AND THEY SHALL ENJOY THIS LIFE
Invest!!! Invest!!! Invest!!! It’s the only way to get out of the rat race of work, work, and work and to spend money freely without fear of where the next one is coming from.
If you don’t learn how to make money while you sleep, you shall work until you die, Period!!!
8. BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO STAY AWAY FROM BAD DEBT, FOR THEY SHALL HAVE PEACE OF MIND
Borrowing money for expenses is bad debt! How dare you borrow money to buy phone, car, host a birthday, wedding, parties!! When your debtors come calling, your peace of mind will leave you in the midst of your days.
There is a good debt, its called CREDIT, its money borrowed towards an investment (Topic for another day).
He who has ears, let him hear what the church is saying to her people. LOL
Love, Hugs and Kisses.